3/26/11

OMG!my PD exam paper ah!

my daily changes to english from starting today!
i want treat my english!!!
my SPM's target is straight A~
english is my ebb!my english test stay at50-70!
knickers!i am very disfavour this subject oh!
but i will slowly to acceptance!
boring oh today~nothing to do><
online only loh~
mum cook fried rice to sister and me for dinner~
wow~palatable!although the food‘s outward is not nice,
but it is yummy~
mum after cook go to engagement!xien loh~
mum scare we are famish at home oh!
then she bought many snacks to sister and me~
my tuition teacher give me the PD paper answer!
heh!40guestions correct 33only loh~
i am a carelessness girl!
many question is my reckless!
i think my essay can give me points lah~
scare cannot take A loh~
my friends PD take correct 27~
she said her very useless oh~
shu hui make an extra effort yoh!
you can do it!
very tired already oh~i want sleep loh~
hopely my PD get A!
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment