3/30/11

my exam paper~wow!

Monday and Tuesday i receive 6 sets of paper exam in all,
moodiness in this two days,wei ah~my seni paper ah!
P.seni-40%
Perdagangan-81%
Science-56%
Math-73%
Sejarah-62%
English-67%
i hate seni !!!!all my friends‘s score better than me!
i know i portray is very urgly!i want find a tuition centre!
i will  bearing in mind of the seni's score!
this is my lesson!
PD, i have get A oh~haha
yippee~but my class have a student get 86!=.=
i am second tops in the class oh~
Science! all my friends said very hard oh~
this is not my pretext!it is my blame!
Sejarah ah~i am the top in my class ~haha
Correctly, sejarah exam is very hard!!!
many people is fail in the sejarah!
haha~but i'm past lah~
ENGLISH!!!my class many people getA~
to cheer my english at next exam!!!
yer~i scare my melayu cannot get A or B oh!
idleness teacher! three days ago leh,also did not give paper!
heh!
okok , forgive you lah!
i want sleep loh~goodnight all ah~

No comments:

Post a Comment