4/7/11

school life

waloa eh~the weather so hot newly oh!
like doomsday already oh!
scare eh~
wow~ durian's seoson coming oh!
at the sunday,i eat  the durian oh~
yuck!my sore throat returned to fing me oh!
and then saw the doctor again loh~
haha~the doctor startle !!!
because before i saw the doctor one month only!
doctor asked me you have drink water de mah?!
today so happy leh~
i detect we are very ill~
when the teacher teaching ,we singing together=.=
and then teacher give the works,we drawing together=.=
haha~today my friends bring the handphone to school oh~
take photo together=.=
next time bluetooth to me~
we draw a cute cute picture oh~so cute~
my friends draw and me colour~
let you see lah~hehe
i am ice-crem,mushroom yee is mushroom,shi xian is bread,wei ling is carrot,Rac is onion~
how you see?
you feel draw or colour are welling?
haha~
you give some attention,at the picture 1 have a signature under the picture~
drolly loh~my friend said this picture is copyright oh~
haha~
we was dictated tomorow all bring the handphone to school~
and the take take photo in the washroom~
i have a whit scarely oh!
today very amused yeh!
because my mother went to sungai wang bought many dresses to me oh!
have more than 10garment of dresses oh!
i'm like the all of dress!!
nice!!!!
next time i give you see !
ok lah~i want sleep liao~
ate the medicine already~
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment